Holiday gift ideas for the sports fan on your list

The JUGS Company jugs at DIRECTSERV.NET
Thu Nov 26 03:15:16 EST 1998

	The JUGS Company

The #1 Seller of Ball-Throwing Machines
-Batting Cages
-Radar Guns
-Protective Screens
-Practice Balls

Cordially invites you to visit our special
JUGS Company Holiday Web Site at:

www.thejugscompany.com/holiday98.shtml</a>

Do you have a sports fan on your holiday list?  You'll find
great gift ideas for baseball and softball fans!  Visit our
holiday web  page for unique gifts including:

-Protective Screens
-Practice Balls
-Batting Tees
-Baseball and Softball Practice Packages

Plus 20 other baseball and softball accessories your sports
enthusiast is sure to appreciate!

subject of your message.