Genetic engineering is a Good Thing?

Oz Oz at upthorpe.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 07:45:24 EST 1998

In article <VA.00001609.004450ce at rogersbox>, Roger Whitehead
<rgw at office-futures.com> writes

>Well, Dean, I hope you'll forgive me for saying that, if this message is
>representative of the farmers' line of argument, the public is right to remain
>suspicious. Aside from its logical weaknesses, it is all about what's good for
>the farmer.

Sorry, does that mean that you, presumably a non-farmer, would prefer
farmers to use more chemicals? If so I would suggest you are a minority
amongst both farmers and non-farmers. If not, what was the point of your
'analysis'?

--
Oz