POLL: Are you interested in EndNote for Linux?

Patrick patrick at howard.genetics.utah.edu
Thu Oct 1 10:02:17 EST 1998

> On 30 Sep 1998 14:53:49 -0600, pjf <zinc at zifi.genetics.utah.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Hi folks,
> >
> >I am taking an informal (obviously) poll to gauge support for a Linux
> >version of EndNote. I have no affiliation with Niles Software. I am a

YES!! YES!!  I want EndNote and have written to Niles Software a couple
of time to ask about it.  I have also written to StarDivision to ask for
a bibliography app in StarOffice.  BibTeX is fine but it ain't EndNote
with its tight, clean integration into several different wordprocessor
programs.  I NEED a good, integratable bibliography program that will
work with StarOffice (or WordPerfect if I decide to ultimately go that
route).

patrick