Ashby dishonesty and bias (was: botanical facts

Peter Ashby p-ashby at nimr.MAPS.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 03:36:49 EST 1998

In article <6utqbc$8t4$3 at whisper.globalserve.net>, yuku at globalserve.net
(Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

> Ashby wrote:
> > In article <6ur6hj$dhf$1 at whisper.globalserve.net>, yuku at globalserve.net
> > (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
>
> [Stone:]
> > > : No, Yuri, the mtDNA evidence is very clearly against Heyerdahl.
> > >
> > > Show it. Put up or shut up.
> >
> > Yuri, I have shown it.
>
> Is your name Stone? What exactly did you show.

Why is it necessary for Jonathon to post what I already have? more evasions.

> > is your memory really that short?
>
> Nothing wrong with my memory.

Except its selective nature when you are in danger of losing an argument.

> > Do I have to post it all again? (I can BTW, I saved data).
>
> Duh!

Is your name Homer?

> It is your memory that has holes. I already pointed out to you that none
> of what you posted contradicts Heyerdahl.
>
> > You are the one who needs to put up or shut up
>
> Stop lying, you pathetic weaseling creature.

Yet more abuse in lieu of reasoned argument. (I must put that statement in
a macro, it's becoming tiresome to type.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics

Reverse the spam and remove to email me.