Case Study Help

David Wright wright at nospam.clam
Fri Oct 2 10:22:51 EST 1998

In article <6v2hhv$87t$1 at martyn.staff.csc.liv.ac.uk>,
Martyn Amos <martyn at martyn.staff.csc.liv.ac.uk> wrote:
>In article <6v1uvk$i5i$1 at mawar.singnet.com.sg>,
>skyamsen <a.bio at technologist.com> wrote:

>>1. How might you connect the episode of gangrene in the toe with the final
>>pathology in this man?
>>2. What are the main risk factors for atheroscierosis?
>>3. What are the complications of an abdominal aortic aneurysm?
>
>Sounds suspiciously like homework to me....

No kidding.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I really think people should
do their own homework, not ask others on the net to do it for them.

  -- David Wright :: wright at ibnets.com :: Not a Spokesman for Anyone
     While the unexamined life may not be worth living, the over-
     examined life is not being lived.