Looking for alternative to making subtracted libraries

wildpack wildpack at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 12:29:50 EST 1998

I have been trying to clone what I suspect to be a very rare transcript
from brain libraries I've made without any success. So I am thinking to
work.

I was wondering if anyone has tried looking for rare genes is some of
the arrayed libraries provided by research genetics (Genefilters), or
stratagene's (Human Universal cDNA array) or Origene's cDNA panels . I
thought i may try this before investing alot of time making my own
subtracted libraries.
Sandy Martin