Science, Scripture, and Salvation: October Schedule

Casey casem at pangea.ca
Sat Oct 3 08:09:44 EST 1998

Science, Scripture, and Salvation

Some Feedback on the Program (to ICR from around the continent)

I listen to your 15-minute program every Saturday morning . . . and I never
cease to be amazed at the things I hear about our wonderful God and His
omnipotence. (Gaffney, SC)

. . . I have been a regular listener to Science, Scripture, & Salvation
since about April of 1977, and I have been greatly blessed by all of the
good information about science and the Bible over your radio program. . . .
God has greatly blessed the ministries of both Dr. Henry Morris and Dr.
John Morris over the years. May God continue to richly bless ICR's radio
and literature ministry for many years to come, until the Lord comes in
glory for His redeemed church. (Birmingham, AL)

October's Lineup!!
DATE, TITLE & TOPIC:
Oct 31      "The Fall of Man and the Curse"
As we look at the world around us, we see much suffering, pain, and death.
In spite of the resulting sorrow, many accept death and pain as a natural
part of life; others question God or wonder why He allows it.

Oct 24     "Creation and the End Times"
Genesis is the book of beginnings—the foundation of Scripture and the
gospel. Revelation is the last of God's written word and is the culmination
of Scripture. What do they have in common? Join us to find out! Oct
17"Evolution x 2"The likelihood of evolution of life has been compared to
"a tornado sweeping through a junk yard and assembling a Boeing 747." In
so-called "convergent evolution," the evolutionist claims that the
improbable phenomenon of evolution must have happened more than once. Join
us as we discuss the problems of convergent evolution

.Oct 10   "Hummingbirds—God's Miniature Helicopters"
In the 1400s, Leonardo da Vinci drew his blueprints for the helicopter. But
it wasn't until five centuries later that man's technology enabled him to
construct a functional one. Can anything in nature rival this flying
marvel? Join us as we learn about God's miniature helicopter, the
hummingbird. Oct 03"Punctuated Equilibrium—Between the Rocks and a Hard
Place"When Darwin first published his theory of origins, he believed that
over time the fossil record would support his ideas. After over a century
of searching, evolutionists have had to get creative. Tune in to hear what
the theory of evolution is evolving into today!

Oct 03    "Punctuated Equilibrium—Between the Rocks and a Hard Place"
When Darwin first published his theory of origins, he believed that over
time the fossil record would support his ideas. After over a century of
searching, evolutionists have had to get creative. Tune in to hear what the
theory of evolution is evolving into today!

Listern to Radio 950 A.M. on Saturday's at about 7:00 P.M.
This Program is a ministry of the Institute for Creation Research, P.O. Box
2667
El Cajon California 92021-0667

Feel free to write to write to ICR for a free monthly mailing of Acts and
Facts so that you can know what is happening in creation science and to
receive their monthly science articles which are included in the
newsletter.   They also offer excellent resources in books and videos.