Leading Creation Scientist in Winnipeg November 14

Casey casem at pangea.ca
Mon Oct 5 23:09:05 EST 1998

Dear A. Rotondi,
                        The Dark Ages have little to do with creation
science since modern science did not begin until the sixteenth century.
           At that time the minds of men were enlightened by Scripture and
so came the contributions of Galileo, Newton, Kepler and from other great
creationists for the next couple of hundred years, until the atheistic
tenets of evolution raised its head.
       Kepler and Galileo expressed the same sorts of thoughts regarding
their science as do modern creationists when they said "We're thinking
God's thoughts after Him" and again when in letters they expressed
amazement at the  wonders that Jehovah the Creator was showing them".
        From the writings of these men we seem to see that their faith in
God also served as a foundation of their science as it would for Maxwell
and Faraday in the last century and George Washington Carver and Raymond
Damadien in more recent times.   These are only a few of the creationists
who have left lasting contributions to science and illustrate the fact that
science has its best foundation in creationism.

Geoff

A Rotondi <rotondi+ at pitt.edu> wrote in article
<36111D7A.D2FCE713 at pitt.edu>...