A Common Misconception among Evolutionists Re: Creation Science

Don Kresch rot13.qxerfpu at rkrpcp.pbz.getridof.com
Thu Oct 8 12:32:37 EST 1998

On Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:29:33 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
<rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum

>Don Kresch wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:28:49 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
>> <rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum
>>
>>         Ok, let's trim some of these ngs, shall we? Who's from where, so we can
>> stop the x-posting to those who don't need it.
>>
>> >What about faith in science?
>>
>>         Why must you have faith in it?
>
>If you want to believe in its methods enough to pratice it and then accept its conclusions.

	Why must you have faith in it?

	Hint: you never answered the question.

Don
alt.atheism atheist #51, Knight of BAAWA, DNRC o-
Atheist Minister for St. Dogbert.

Go away--the message is over