A Common Misconception among Evolutionists Re: Creation Science

Don Kresch rot13.qxerfpu at rkrpcp.pbz.getridof.com
Fri Oct 9 00:43:20 EST 1998

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:51:08 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
<rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum

>Don Kresch wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:27:55 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
>> <rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum

>> >Hence, faith in the senses.
>>
>>         No need for.
>>

>Why do you believe your senses? How do you know you are not suffering from illusions when you see
>colors, shapes etc. Sometimes people do hallucinate. Should they believe this sensory input?

	I wish I could answer, but since I can't trust my senses, I don't see what
you posted, so I can't answer. I mean, I am not sure that what I am reading is
what you wrote, so basically I can say that you wrote "Bill Clinton is
President of the United States" , and I must be correct since I cannot trust my
senses.

>> > Faith in reason.
>>
>>         No need for.
>
>What "proof" do you have that reason is valid? Do you use reaons to do so? See Godel's
>incompleteness theorem.

	See: fallacy of the stolen concept.

>> >. Faith in the order of the universe
>>
>>         No need for.
>>

>why doesn't the universe revert to complete chaos?

	Now, or later?

>You "know" that it will not. Not by reason or evidence. It is a prediction.

	The universe has order because of the law of identity.

Don
alt.atheism atheist #51, Knight of BAAWA, DNRC o-
Atheist Minister for St. Dogbert.

Go away--the message is over