A Common Misconception among Evolutionists Re: Creation Science

Ray Lanthier rlanthier at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 13:58:37 EST 1998

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu wrote:

Ok I surrender semantically. The faith, you speak of when discounting Creation Science is
religious
Faith.
But the mere fact of belief in a creator does not dis-credit one's scientific hypothesis.
If that
were true all of Newtonian physics is unworthy of consideration because of his Deism.
In my understanding , the creationist explanation offers a non-deterministic view of the
existence
of species.
Species or proto-species are like templates which manifest according to environment but
are not
generated by selection pressure. Their formation is not the result of aeons of evolution
, tied
deterministically to their environmental niche. Now this theory may be false, but it is
not 'off
topic'.