A Common Misconception among Evolutionists Re: Creation Science

Don Kresch rot13.qxerfpu at rkrpcp.pbz.getridof.com
Sat Oct 10 19:00:33 EST 1998

On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 19:06:48 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
<rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum

>Don Kresch wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:44:45 -0700, in alt.atheism, Ray Lanthier
>> <rlanthier at earthlink.net> etched in the space-time continuum
>>         Oh Ray--what ng are you posting from? There's a shitload of bgs in the
>> header, and it would be nice to get rid of those who really don't need this. I
>> and many others are in alt.atheism.
>posting FROM? I am postint TO only one ng at a time.

	Those are the newsgroups this is going to. Learn to use Communicator's
newsreader. (How did I know it? I have the world's best newsreader: Forte
Agent. I can see all the header stuff if I want.)

>> >Faith is not much different from confidence.
>>         It's far different, actually. Confidence requires some evidence. Faith
>> decries evidence.

	Faith: belief without evidence or in spite of overwhelming evidence to the

	You were saying?
>> > It is proceeds from a source that is extra-sensory and arational.
>>         Then we can never have faith, since it is extra-sensory, and we should not
>> give it credence, since it is irrational.
>>         You've just destroyed your own argument.
>arational not irrational.

	My pardon. Still, if it is without rationality, it is IRrational.

alt.atheism atheist #51, Knight of BAAWA, DNRC o-
Atheist Minister for St. Dogbert.

Go away--the message is over