Occupational Manual

diverse at BELLSOUTH.NET diverse at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Oct 11 09:10:00 EST 1998

Dear Friend,

     Our organization takes pride in our careful efforts to reach
people who are truly interested in what we have to offer.
     If you are completely comfortable with your current
lifestyle, DON'T READ THIS MESSAGE. If you are not, please read
carefully.
     No matter what your current situation is:

Unemployed.
College Student.
Thinking about going to college.
Planning a career change.
Unhappy executive.

and everything in between, we can help. We would like to put in
your hands the most exiting new Occupational Manual ever
published, you will not find this information anywhere else.
This amazing manual is packed with the information you need to
suceed in today's world. The job market is very competitive and
your are going to need the most powerful tool, and that is
INFORMATION.
     In this unbelievable manual you'll find the following:

Highlights of the job outlook between 1996 and 2006 are presented
in our Tomorrow's Jobs section.

You'll get a list of occupations growing the fastest and having
the largest numerical increase in employment, by level of
education and training.

Additional sources of information on careers, education and
training, financial aid and State and local job markets.

Job search methods, and tips on applying for a job and evaluating
a job offer.

and much, much more. This incredible manual is only $ 29.95 + 4.95
for S&H. To order immediately using your Visa, Mastercard, Amex or
Discover call 1-800-663-2485 toll-free from the U.S. and Canada,
if you prefer to mail us your order, send us a check or money
order for $ 34.90 payable to: Diverse Business Inc., our address
is:
                                           Diverse Business, Inc.
                                           Mail Processing Center
                                           P.O.Box 431667
                                           Miami, Fl. 33143-1667

     International orders call 305-620-3854, $ 12.00 for shipping
and handling applies to orders outside the U.S. and Canada. All
orders are shipped via US Postal Service. Please allow up to 4
weeks for delivery.
     The manual has a 30 day money back guarantee, you have
nothing to lose. Your future is in your hands, you can't afford to
wait any more time. ACT NOW!!.

Sincerely,