genetic facts [was: Ashby, botanical facts

Peter Ashby p-ashby at nimr.MAPS.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 14 11:26:00 EST 1998

In article <slrn729ais.7to.gremlin at maggie.uncg.edu>,
gremlin at _remove_NoRubbishThankYouVeryMuch_remove_newsguy.com wrote:

> Peter congratulations on the paper, I shall keep an eye open for it.  Do
> you know Chris Ullman (I assume you work at Mill Hill)?

Thankyou Dean. No I don't know Chris Ullman, though I am at Mill Hill.
It's a big place and though I've been here 51/2 years I am a long way off
knowing everyone.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics

Reverse the spam and remove to email me.