genetic facts [was: Ashby, botanical facts

Peter Ashby p-ashby at
Thu Oct 15 07:51:02 EST 1998

In article <36252a9f.587365 at>, scott at
(Brian M. Scott) wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:53:31 +0000, p-ashby at (Peter
> Ashby) wrote:
> [snip]
> > In terms of my competence in science Yuri, keep an eye out for
> >my name in Nature in the next few months.
> Now *that's* hard to top.  Congratulations.

thanks to everyone for their kind congratulations. We are quite excited
here, we need to do a couple of things to satisfy the reviewers and when
we get a likely date I will let you know.

Peter Ashby
Eukaryotic Molecular Genetics
Nat. Inst. Med. Res.

Reverse the spam and remove to email me.