genetic facts [was: Ashby, botanical facts

Doug Weller dweller at
Thu Oct 15 14:00:13 EST 1998

In article <p-ashby-1510981251020001 at>, on Thu, 15
Oct 1998 12:51:02 +0000, p-ashby at said...
> thanks to everyone for their kind congratulations. We are quite excited
> here, we need to do a couple of things to satisfy the reviewers and when
> we get a likely date I will let you know.
Great, looking forward to it.

 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated at
 Requests To: arch-moderators at
 Co-owner UK-Schools mailing list: email me for details