FREE TRAVEL & FREE COUPONS & BUSINESS RESOURCES -PAQM

freetravel at 3DMAIL.COM freetravel at 3DMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 14 19:52:20 EST 1998

Further mailings to you may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply
to mailto:freetravel at 3dmail.com?subject=Remove

Join our membership by 11/1/98 and automatically be entered for a chance
to WIN A VACATION. Over 50 VACATIONS will be awarded. Vacations
awarded will be 6 days/5 nights in Hawaii or 5 days/4 nights in Las Vegas,
Mexico or Orlando/Ft. Lauderdale. (Airfare not included.)

FREE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES: AT
http://members.tripod.com/~allplaza

 A monthly newsletter with helpful hints and ideas that will save you time
and money.
Coupons from major companies
Automatic e-mail updates.
Reviews and listings of business resource websites online.
Automatic entry for prize drawings.