Indologist confirms maize in ancient sculptures

Yuri Kuchinsky yuku at globalserve.net
Sat Oct 17 16:13:26 EST 1998

For those readers not familiar with Oscar's style and posting history,
he's one of the most notoriously confused characters on Usenet, and a
long-term inhabitant of great many killfiles. The man not to be trusted on
anything he says because of both his ignorance and a very tenuous
connection to reality.