free credit -6705

e2baum at juno.com e2baum at juno.com
Wed Oct 21 07:57:22 EST 1998

If you have BAD CREDIT this message could change your life!

If you do not have BAD CREDIT, no need to send us a message to remove you from our mailing list, for this
offer will only be sent once, so if you are not interested, just DELETE.

We are providing a compiled list of 14 Banks, including names, addresses and phone#'s, who offer
Unsecured Visa and Mastercards- meaning NO SECURITY DEPOSIT! for those with bad credit.  We also
have 6 phone#'s and 2 addresses of businesses who offer signature, business, and personal loans by
mail, with absolutely NO COLLATERAL! NO CO-SIGNERS!  These loans range from as little as $500 to
$25,000 for signature and personal loans and $5,000 to $1,000,000 for business loans.  They
are structured at competitive rates with flexible repayment schedules designed for people with bad credit.
In addition, we also have 3 phone #'s for bad credit auto financing, a list of 20 banks who offer low
interest, low deposit, secured cards and 7 merchant phone#'s for those with no credit, bad credit, or even
bankruptcy.  And if that wasn't enough, a list of 7 merchants who offer computers to people with
Bankruptcy or No credit with NO money down.  Last but not least, we'll include testimonials from those
who have had success stories matched with the appropriate lending institutions.

This FREE Bonus information is all contained within our "Clean up your Credit Manual".  Our manual is a
complete step by step instruction on how to correct your credit, just like the professionals do, only we
save you hundreds of dollars to do it.  Our manual will help you restore your credit so that you may once
again finance a home, buy a car, or go on that vacation you've always dreamed about.

Our manual can be purchased for $15.00 ($1.00 of which will be donated to Cancer/Aids foundations).
The manual will be sent through e-mail for this amount. (Similiar lists and credit card searches currently run
for $49 to $300 for only a third of the information we have which doesn't even mention how to clean up
your credit - this information will cost you at least $1000 if done by a professional)

If the manual must be sent by regular mail, fax, or check by fax, check by telephone, the cost is $20.00
because of the additional expense.

We are delivering this information cheaply because we were once in your shoes and know how you feel -
Unfortunately, we must provide for our families therefore, we must exchange this information for money.
Someday we hope to offer it for nothing.

Be sure to indicate how you would like to receive your information - email address, fax number, home
address, etc.....

If you are in a rush for the information and have a checking account please notify us by PHONE with your
name, address and phone # to 1-412-886-1151 and we can take your information over the phone or by
fax, thereby releasing our credit manual to you instantly via email.  Please forward these requests on to 1-
412-886-1151 this department processes these requests only!  Remember this methods will be an extra
$5.00 because of the additional cost the bank charges us to process this method.

WE AT EKEL LINK HAVE DISTRIBUTIVE RIGHTS WITH ALL COMPANIES LISTED IN OUR MANUAL, MEANING
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PHONE #'S AND ADDRESSES. THEREFORE, WE HAVE
PERMISSION TO PUBLISH THEM AS "BONUS INFORMATION" IN OUR "CLEAN UP YOUR CREDIT MANUAL".
UNLESS YOU ACQUIRE THE SAME RIGHTS WE SUGGEST YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT SELLING THIS
INFORMATION FOR A PROFIT OR GIVING IT AWAY. THOSE CURRENTLY SELLING THE INFORMATION
WITHOUT SUCH PERMISSION WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY OF THEIR FATAL MISTAKE!

SUMMARY INFORMATION

Please send cash, check or money order to information below. payable to:  EKEL LINK send to: EKEL LINK
RR#2 SUITE 614-A Ruffsdale, PA 15679.

Pay review:

$15.00 advance purchase (meaning you send us the money first i.e. cash, check or money order) then we
will e-mail the manual to you.  Don't forget to give us your email address!

$20.00 advance purchase (meaning we accept your checking account information by fax or by phone)
then we email you our manual. You must contact us at 1-412-886-1151 to do this!

$20.00 advance purchase (meaning you send the money first) then we fax or send you the manual. Don't
forget to give us your mailing address or fax phone #!

$25.00 advance purchase (meaning we accept your checking account information by fax or phone, call 1-
412-886-1151) then we fax or send your our manual through postal mail.

Void where not legal by law. We are not professional financial consultants. We are not a credit institution
or loan service. Therefore, we can not offer a loan or a line of credit to you. What you are paying us for is
a manual which describes our method of success on cleaning up our credit files. All attempts to clean up
credit may vary depending on the efforts and circumstances of each individual. All banks and loan by mail
services are responsible and completely liable for their own personal guarantees, we are not. If you
decide to do business with any of the listed banks or loan institutions by mail, you agree to forward all
questions pertaining to their services to them and not to us. We can and will only answer questions
pertaining to the manual which descibes our own personal credit cleaning successes. All other info
considered "bonus information" we are not liable for.

We are disclosing these statement of claims because of the overwhelming response to answer questions
which we have no knowledge or authority to answer.

The choice to order is yours - All we know is the information helped us.

If you have bad credit and you are looking for an easy route to scam someone else out of money, such as
a bank or loan who does you a favor - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM US - We are commited to helping
people - not enouraging people to make bad situations worse. Any knowledge of such suspicions or
information relating to scams will be reported immediately. So if you have had a bad experience on the
internet - LET US KNOW! WE ARE PRO-ACTIVELY TRYING TO ELIMINATE SUCH COMMERCE ON THE
INTERNET. In fact, tell us your story, we have just added a new section to our manual called, "Never Be
Scammed Again", with the people's permission, we are including personal stories of bad experiences or
"scams" they've had on the internet. So even if you don't purchase, at least give us your story to help stop
such businesses on the internet and protect the consumer.

We will answer as many questions as we can, so don't hesitate to keep in touch.

Any suggestions or updated information is appreciated and will be rewarded. (rewards warranted and
merited at our discretion)

As we have stated before, this is a one time offer and will only be emailed to you once!
SO ORDER NOW!  $15 COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE DRASTICALLY AS IT HAS OURS.

Thanks for visiting - Hope to talk to you soon.

Good Luck and God Bless you and your family.

EKEL LINK
RR #2
SUITE 614-A
RUFFSDALE, PA 15679
United States

1-412-886-1151

P.S. SORRY OUR RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS PROBABLY IS OUT OF COMMISSION BECAUSE SO MANY
RICH BUSINESS MEN COMPLAINED ABOUT OUR MESSAGE AND DON'T LIKE TO SEE THE SMALL
BUSINESS MAN HELP THE NEEDY!  THEREFORE, YOU MUST EITHER WRITE US OR CALL THE NUMBER
ABOVE.

THANKS AGAIN AND TAKE CARE!