Indologist confirms maize in ancient sculptures

Yuri Kuchinsky yuku at globalserve.net
Thu Oct 22 11:52:31 EST 1998

There's not much here to talk about, really.

schlaf at my-dejanews.com wrote on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:24:16 GMT:
: In article <70l9sv$1p3$2 at whisper.globalserve.net>,
:   yuku at globalserve.net (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:
: > HornedReaper at rocketmail.com wrote on Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:28:26 GMT:

: > : And one finds it questionable to list Johannessen an "expert" in
: > : Pre-Columbian Maize,
: >
: > I said Pre-Columbian Asian Maize. Learn to read.

:  Like that makes a differance.

The problem with you, Schlaf, is that you don't have a brain.

We are talking about ancient Asian maize here. Sure, it would make no
difference if you think Asia is a part of America?

What's the point of trying to discuss anything with Schlaf?

For those people who are still unfamiliar with the inimitable Oscar, a
quick perusal of DejaNews will provide some source of amusement.

The fun can begin now!!!

[begin quotes from all kinds of people]

   Re: Why I laff at Schalf, or: Wounded history of the world.