We'll Send Your Ad Out *Until* You Get AT LEAST 50 Replies! Guaranteed!

targetedemail at NETPOWER.NO targetedemail at NETPOWER.NO
Sat Oct 24 11:38:46 EST 1998

Hello,

If You're Marketing a Product, Service, or MLM/Opportunity
on the Internet, or Through an Online Service, or Have a Web Site,
You Will *Definitely* Be Interested In What We Have To Offer.

We'll send out Your *Targeted* E-mail Advertisement.  Period.
No qualifiers, no conditions, no nonsense.  We'll do it quickly,
and we'll do it at a *great price*.  Give us a call.  We'll
help you write your ad, and much more.

** If You Don't Get AT LEAST 50 Responses To Your 10,000 Mailout,
   We'll Send Your Ad Out Again and Again Until You Do! Guaranteed! **

* Ad Copy Consulting (3 years experience writing email copy!)
* Fresh, *Targeted* Emails Compiled *Specifically* For Your Offer
* Ad Sent to Targeted Email List For You
* Email Account Protection  (Important!)
* Response Forwarding
* Response Rates Of 1% Or Higher Have Been Achieved!
  (This also depends on your product and offer)
* Your EXCLUSIVE Ad!  Up To A Full Page.
* Experience, Experience, Experience.

   Call Us Today!  904.252.3072   (24 Hrs.)

	DIRECT E-MAIL WORKS!!

* YOUR MAILING IS ALWAYS SENT ON ITS OWN,
NEVER WITH ANY OTHER ADS!

If you receive 1% response for mailing 100,000 Email addresses
you would receive 1,000 replies!!

How much MONEY would YOU make?

Start Generating As Many ORDERS and/or SIGNUPS as You Can Handle!
Call Us Right Now To Discuss Increasing Your Business And Cash Flow.

    Call Now!  904.252.3072   (24 Hrs.)

For Our Promotion Pricing,
Email Us Within 48 Hours With Your:

Name, Phone# and Best Times To Call to