genetic facts [was: Ashby, botanical facts

Yuri Kuchinsky yuku at globalserve.net
Sun Oct 25 10:33:43 EST 1998

Doug Weller (dweller at ramtops.demon.co.uk) wrote on Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:25:02 +0100:
: In article <70q64i$hnp$1 at whisper.globalserve.net>, on 23 Oct 1998 15:08:02
: GMT, yuku at globalserve.net said...

: > Wakie-wakie, Doug!
: >
: > You've been asleep all this time, I suppose, and never heard about any of
: > this before? For a big Archaeological Know-It-All, you sure seem pretty
: > clued out...

: That doesn't look like you saying Heyerdahl accepts an Asian derivation
: for Polynesians, unless you include the Hittites as Asians.

Now what?

Doug, the Big Archaeological Know-It-All, is not aware of the fact that
Hittites were based primarily in Asia Minor? Gimme a break...

And this is the guy who never tires of lecturing everybody about how many
books about archaeology he has read???

Now, to be sure, myself, I do not endorse the view of Heyerdahl that all
these cultural elements came to S and C America from Asia Minor. Being an
independent inventionist, I think a lot of this stuff was invented
independently in America. So Heyerdahl may have been wrong about this.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=- Toronto -=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

What are the things of long ago? Tell us, that we may
reflect on them, and know their outcome; or declare
to us the things to come -=O=-  Isaiah 41:22