Creationist Dr. Kent Hovind in Winnipeg, November 6 to 8

martweiss martweiss at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 17:40:33 EST 1998

Casey wrote:

> Creationist Kent Hovind in Winnipeg November 6 Through 8.
>
> Topics of his lectures:
> 1.      Does Science Contradict the Bible?
>        we live
> in a recently
>        created world that obviously did not evolve by chance.

YES, BISHOP USSHER PROVED THAT THE EARTH WAS CREATED IN 6006 BC!!!  EVERYONE
KNOWS THAT!!!  ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE LIVING IN 6010 BC!!

> 2.      Discover the Age of the Earth
>       If we were to discover  a sunken ship, could we determine when the
> ship sank?
>        Assuming we do not have the ship's log, we could check the dates on
> any coins found
>        inside and know that the ship sank after the youngest coin was
> minted.  The dates on
>        the coins are limiting factors.  If we found three coins dated 1650,
> 1718, and 1692, the
>        ship must have sunk in 1718 or later.

SO THE EARTH WAS CREATED FIVE DAYS BEFORE ADAM LOST HIS WALLET TO THE SNAKE.
(   WHEN IT WAS FOUND IT CONTAINED:   1 FORGED ISRAELI DRIVER'S LICENSE, 1
SOCIAL SECURITY CARD FROM THE EGYPTIAN MIDDLE KINGDOM,  1 PHOTOGRAPH OF THE
CHILD MOSES TAKEN AT SEARS,  AND 1 BABYLONIAN SHEKEL.
SO, GIVEN THAT THE EARTH CAN ONLY BE AS OLD AS THE YOUNGEST ITEM, HOW OLD IS THE
EARTH?    (ANS:   TRICK QUESTION,  MOSES HAD HIS PICTURE TAKEN AT PENNEY'S)

> 3.      Did You Know that Dinosaurs are Mentioned in the Bible?

OF COURSE MAN COEXISTED WITH THE DINOSAURS, EVERYONE KNOWS FRED FLINTSTONE HAD A
PET DINOSAUR NAMED DINO.

> 4.      Is There a Political Reason Evolution is Being Promoted in the Public
> Schools?

YES IT'S A VAST CONSPIRACY BETWEEN BILL, MONICA, AND HILLARY!
DID YOU KNOW THERE WERE CARS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE?
YES:    "AND GOD DROVE THEM FROM THE GARDEN OF EDEN IN HIS FURY!"  (SO CHRYSLER
CORPORATION WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING!)

WHICH LEADS US TO ANOTHER QUESTION?   WHICH CAME FIRST:  THE PLYMOUTH OR THE
DINOSAURS?   (ANS: ANOTHER TRICK QUESTION.  BOTH ARE THE SAME THING!)

> About Dr. Hovind

HE IS THE LATEST INCARNATION OF DR. WHO??..

> His fact-filled creation seminars are exciting and informative, causing
> even the most devout evolutionist to sit up and take notice!  Christians
> will be encouraged in their faith, and non-believers will be seriously
> challenged to reconsider their beliefs.

AND JEWS, MUSLIMS, AND BUDDISTS WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO CONVERT!!

> Get $ 5  Off!
> Every visitor you bring to this seminar gets you a five dollar discount
> good toward any book  or videotape.

AND IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL, THINK HOW MUCH MONEY YOU COULD REALLY SAVE!

> November 6 - 8, 1998.
> Friday Night 7:00 P.M.
> Saturday 9:00 - 12:00 A.M.  ;  1:30 - 6:00 P.M.
> Sunday 10:00 and 11:00 A.M.
>
> Berean Baptist Church, 225 Sutton Avenue, Winnipeg, MB (one block east of
> Henderson Hwy)
>
> Call (204) 338-3580 for information.
> Friday's seminar will be held in the gym next door.

AFTER THE EXHIBITION BY NBA ALL-STARS TO RAISE MONEY FOR THEIR STRIKE!

> This information presented here is based on a pamphlet produced by:
> Creation Science Evangelism
> Dr. Kent Hovind
> C/o 29 Cummings Road
> Pensacola, Florida , 32503