BioScience Specific Career Links

Arthur Sowers arthures at
Fri Oct 30 18:41:30 EST 1998

We have a website with a different mission; for the bioscientist who
_wants_ to go in different directions in life, or _must_ go in different
directions due to downsizing, reorganization, political backstabs, grant
and contract non-renewal, and age discrimination. It is at:

and is still under construction.

We will be adding relevant information, ideas, reports, and sources as
time goes on.

Art Sowers, PhD

=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====