(none)

S P ateegnos at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 1 19:24:55 EST 1998

Hi, I am doing a study on Selenium's protective roles against oxidative
Stress caused by induced hydrogen peroxide. I know that selenium is an
antixodiant and that it is needed for glutathione and glutathione
peroxidase to work as well. What I need from you is information on how
the pathways of these things involve Selenium and how they plays a role
in this function. Please help me by sending me some information. I am
really having a hard time with finding the needed information!! Can you
also please reccommend places I can do searches (other than FRIENDS or
MEDLINE...I have already tried) or where I can find direct
information.Thank you for your time and effort!!!.

Songeeta