"stock split" investment newsletter

giotoe79 at MSN.COM giotoe79 at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 9 21:33:18 EST 1998

Removal Instructions can be found at the bottom of this page.
What's Your Dream of
the Perfect Investment Portfolio?

How about...

~ Beats the market ~ 229% vs. 164% for the S&P over the past six years
         (from July 31, 1992 through July 31, 1998)

~ Easy to administer ~ Buy one stock and sell one stock each month

~ Very low cost ~ Transaction costs plus the cost of the newsletter -
  less that 1% per year for a $60,000 portfolio, much less for a larger
  portfolio

Click, write or call for complete details and sample:
1-800-700-4439 (US only)
http://DirecteMart.com
c/o Stock Split Newsletter
2777 Yulupa Avenue, Suite 133
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

~ Did you know that a 2 for 1 stock split is a signal of things to come?

~ How can "laddering" smooth out the market's ups and downs?

~ You're just getting started and you don't have a lot to invest yet?

~ It's a simple and accountable system

~ Special Internet Investment Newsletter offer with an unconditional,
  money-back guarantee.

Grow your Wealth using the proven, Low Cost, Low Risk,
Stock Split Investing Procedure

Click, write or call for complete details and sample newsletter:
1-800-700-4439 (US only)
http://DirecteMart.com
c/o Stock Split Newsletter
2777 Yulupa Avenue, Suite 133
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

   We apologize if our phone lines are busy; please keep trying.
It's a flat-rate, unlimited-volume 800# system using the latest
telecom technology.  But occaisionally we do overwhelm it.