Business Card Special

george at FISHERY.COM george at FISHERY.COM
Fri Sep 11 00:21:21 EST 1998

Introducing Your On-Line Printer.

We have Business Cards - Letter Heads - Envelopes -
Computer Forms / Checks and much more.

Win The Florida Lottery!
Recieve one Quick Pick Lotto Ticket
Offer expries 9/30/1998
Drawing each Saturday evening 11:00 PM

Take a look:Register for a free Personal Calendar while you are
there, a $24.95 value!

The calendar is made from your twelve favorite pictures. Drawing
October 1, 1998. We also have 1 picture Calendars, and Poster
Calendars. They are great Christmas gifts. To see the Calendar
page, click the link below.

Take advantage of the Introductory Special:
1000 Business Cards for just $13.00.

See Details on the Site.

Just click on the link below to Check us out.

We are a real full service Printer in business for 35 years, and
able to fill all your printing needs with the convenience of
internet shopping:business and personal.

If you would prefer not to receive this type of mail, just

click below, and type REMOVE in the subject area.

            mailto:remove at

Thanks for checking out our site.