biologic food info

water at water at
Sat Sep 12 15:22:36 EST 1998

I am Tony and live in Belgium.
When I do research on foiliage vegetables, I find a lot of nitrates in it,
this due to the application of fertilisers to make them grow faster and

When I do research on GRAINS I do not find anything!
So try to feed yourself with products whoi hold grains in their center.
Brown bread with cereals,beens,cumcumbers
Melons,tomatoes,fruits as lemon,oranges,apple,grapefruit

SEEDS are from nature protected for multiplication, If my statemend is
wrong, you should have deterioration of the product is sewed again in the
I hope my english expression is correct
More ask Tony   email:water at