ATTENTION!!!

remuv_me at HOTMAIL.COM remuv_me at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 16 18:40:49 EST 1998

                   $$$-NETWORKERS-$$$

        TIRED OF COLD CALLING? TIRED OF SELLING

EARN $400 WEEKLY OR EVEN DAILY IN AS LITTLE AS 48 HOURS.

                   TOP SECRETS HOTLINE

                      1-888-391-4075

             IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS
             IT'S EAST...IT'S SIMPLE...IT'S FAST

No selling Of Products, No Speaking to Anyone, No Meetings,
    No Lottery or Gambling, Our REVOLUTIONARY 24 Hours
            Automatic System Does It All For You

TOP POSITIONS ARE FILLING FAST, SO CALL TODAY IF YOU
   ARE SERIOUS AND DESIROUS OF CHANGING YOUR LIFE

OPPORTUNITY NEVER GOES AWAY...IT JUST GOES TO SOMEONE ELSE