Genetic engineering is a Good Thing?

JCVines JCVines at value.net
Thu Sep 17 12:08:09 EST 1998

Have you considered the possibility, that the negative info, is being
objective?
I'm not sure, "objectivity" can be judged by the desire for a
particular point of view, in the face of so much counter info.
The best you can probably do, is research, research, research, and at
the end of your allotted time frame, weigh the amount of info,
pro/con, to determine your "objective" point of view.
Be wary of your own biases, pro/con, so they do not skew your
findings.
(perhaps this might be a good project for the young-uns.)
On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:36:42 GMT, staplei at planet.ari.dpi.qld.gov.au