Littorina data required

Claire Gay claire at pcegay.u-net.com
Thu Sep 17 14:49:09 EST 1998

During a recent A level ecology course I collected data for lengths of shell
of Littorina saxatilis for exposed and sheltered shores. I would now like to
use the data for a Maths project. In order to validate my data I need to
compare my data with data from a larger survey but unfortunately cannot find
suitable data. Can anyone supply me with some suitable figures which ideally
would include the sample size, mean and standard deviation of the shell
lengths: even the range of lengths would be helpful as I can only find their
maximum length at the moment.

Thank you