visit to my factory

chavalit chavalit at asiaaccess.net.th
Sun Sep 27 11:29:44 EST 1998

FORM: VRK SPECTRUM CO., LTD.
198/2-3 ISSARAPAB Rd. THONBURI BANGKOK  10600.THAILAND
TEL. 662-4661594-7(12 LINES) FAX. 662-4721228   662-4722694
E-mail : spectrum at asiaaccess.net.th          and
chavalit at asiaaccess.net.th
I WILL APROLOIZE FOR DISTURB YOU TIME.LET ME HAS A CHANCE TO INTRODUCE
MYSELF. MY COMPANY NAME IS VRK SPECTRUM CO.,LTD. IT MANUFACTURER OF
TRANSFORMERS
COILS
POWER SUPPLIES
DE-GAUSSING FOR MONITORS
ADAPTER
UPS
INVERTER
BATTERY CHARGER
ALSO MY FACTORY PRODUCT MAKE AND HAVE INTERNATIONAL STANDARD AS CUSTOMER
REQUIRED, I’M HAS MAKE BY OEM AND FOLLOW AS CUSTOMERS SPECIFIC. THE EXAMPLE
OF MY OVER SEA CUSTOMERS
ALTRONIC IMPORTS PTY.,LTD. (AUSTRALIA)
AMMP AFRICA PTY.,LTD. (SOUTH AFRICA)
BEST TRADIN (ISRAEL)
BUFFALO ELECTRONICS (U.S.A.)
ELECTRONIC RESOURCE (U.S.A.)
ELENCO ELETRONICS LTD. (U.S.A.)
TATUNG (U.K.) CO.,LTD. (U.K.)
ORION ELECTRONIC AMERICA (U.S.A.)
ETC.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW CUSTOMERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD
LIKE TO GIVE YOUR PRODUCTS SPECIFICATION. I WILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANK & BEST REGARD,
CHAVALIT URANSATHIAN
EXCLUSIVE MARKETING MANAGER.