Leading Creation Scientist in Winnipeg November 14

ik at postoffice.hep.uiuc.edu ik at postoffice.hep.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 28 16:08:59 EST 1998

While Damadian developed the "Concept of Whole-Body NMR Scanning" (MRI) and
was a discoverer of the NMR Tissue Relaxation differences that made it
possible, why does this work have anything to do with creatonism ???

Damadian was then doing medical research,  in the Med School in St Louis,
not studying the Bible.

He published his findings in the March 19, 1971 issue of Science in an
article entitled "Tumor Detection by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance"
see <http://www.mribook.com/Damad.htm> , not in a creatonist magazine.

I hope you don't teach your biology students otherwise ?

The point is not if a person is a creatonist, but can this person
document their explanation with facts, or with invoking the Bible.