That Message

mill9 at fiberia.com mill9 at fiberia.com
Tue Sep 29 17:52:39 EST 1998

THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
FIRST...
I WANT YOU TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF!!

1.)  Are you tired of paying 1/2 of your paycheck in taxes?
2.)  Would you like to operate a Home Based Business and
       make GREAT money?
3.)  Are you sick of not making the money you deserve, while
       lining someone else's pockets?
4.)  Haven't you always dreamed of being Financially Free?

Every one of you with a pulse in this country, knows the answers to all of these questions.  First of all, I'm not here to sell you anything folks.  I'm here to offer you the

"OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME."

My job is helping people, and I would really love to help you.  I want to help make all of you financially set.  Not only now, but in the future, for both you and your family!

I'm looking for people who have the desire and motivation to earn $2,000.00 to $5,000.00 per week, from their own home, either full-time or part-time.  No Cold Calling is required, our prospects will call you.  No Selling is required!  Guess What??  We have trained professionals who do all of that for you!  Neither will you be expected to recruit your family or friends.

This is NOT Multilevel marketing, a chain letter, or a get rich quick scheme!
THIS IS VERY REAL!!!

People who are now doing this full-time from home are making a Six-figure income in anywhere from 6-10 months.  The results don't take that long though, you can be earning $10,000.00 - $20,000.00 a month in the very first 30 - 60 Days!!!  Can you see why I say that this is the

"OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME"???

You can build your business under our guidance and support without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home.  We have training calls several times a week to ensure your success.  Folks, you just have to plug into our wonderful system.  It's just that easy!!

If you would like to build an amazing income that WILL grow Lightning Fast, where we do 90% of the work for you, but you keep 90% of the profit!  Then you need to call this Toll Free number TODAY!!!  What have you got to lose??  There's no obligation or risk involved...Call us Today!!!

					1-888-225-9808
					(TOLL FREE)
				*** 24 hours every day ***

P.S.  You literally have a Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
         GET INVOLVED NOW!!  Don't let this one pass you by.
         This will be the most fascinating and profitable thing
         you've ever done!!!

                              (Serious Inquiries Only)