Ashby dishonesty and bias (was: botanical facts

Yuri Kuchinsky yuku at globalserve.net
Wed Sep 30 12:38:52 EST 1998

Ashby wrote:
> In article <6ur6hj$dhf$1 at whisper.globalserve.net>, yuku at globalserve.net
> (Yuri Kuchinsky) wrote:

[Stone:]
> > : No, Yuri, the mtDNA evidence is very clearly against Heyerdahl.
> >
> > Show it. Put up or shut up.
>
> Yuri, I have shown it.

Is your name Stone? What exactly did you show.

> is your memory really that short?

Nothing wrong with my memory.

> Do I have to post it all again? (I can BTW, I saved data).

Duh!

It is your memory that has holes. I already pointed out to you that none
of what you posted contradicts Heyerdahl.

> You are the one who needs to put up or shut up

Stop lying, you pathetic weaseling creature.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

You'd better beat it.  You can leave in a taxi.  If you can't get a taxi,
you can leave in a huff.  If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute
and a huff  -=O=- Groucho Marx