History of the Universe

Philip Brown philip at pennypress.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 22:49:04 EST 1999

Hi Everybody,

The site  http://www.historyoftheuniverse.com aims to provide the following:

- a summary of the main events in history, from the beginning of time to
today
- an introduction to basic science in clear and easily understood terms
- an open resource which others (such as readers of this newsgroup) can add
- a review of and possible solutions to current global problems
- thoughts about the future, based on the lessons of the past

The 1000 visits a day which this site is getting shows it is of value to
many people.
The infrastructure of the site and drafts of the main pages are in place.
The site has over 400 pages.

I need your help on some or all of the following:

- improve the quality of the text and illustrations
- provide feedback on the site
- provide an answering service for visitors questions.

If you feel you could provide some or all of the above, please mail me at
bionetgennewsgroup at historyoftheuniverse.com

Regards,

Phil Brown