Internet + New Technology = BIG Profits!

tech at SINGNET.COM.SG tech at SINGNET.COM.SG
Sun Apr 11 22:25:26 EST 1999

Internet + New Technology = BIG Profits!

Build Your Fortune Over The Internet.  Earn Automated Income 24 Hrs. a day, 7 Days a Week!

The Internet, if used properly, represents the single greatest opportunity in our lifetimes
to become financially independent.

This is the most affordable TURN-KEY Internet business in existence!

Successful business owners in our program receive tremendous bonuses.  As your business
starts to grow, you qualify for and choose your COMPANY PAID CAR and COMPANY PAID HOUSE.

You have a once in lifetime opportunity to benefit from the combined efforts and experience
of the most knowledgeable business and Internet professionals ever put together to insure
your success.

Our system levels the playing field, giving you the credibility and professionalism of a
Fortune 500 company.

TIMING....you are getting involved right at the beginning of this fantastic growth stage.

We all know it takes money to make money, everyone understands that!  However, Network
Marketing is the only industry that allows you to create wealth without a large investment.
Our turnkey solution was created to fulfill a need for people like you who have a burning
desire to own their own business and improve their quality of life, but may have very
little capitol or business experience to get started.

For as little as $199.00, you can become a member of our team and received your very own
personalized virtual store.  This virtual store can do business anywhere, 24 hours a day,
365 days a year.  Like a franchise, every element has been created to make you very
successful.  Your Internet store is stocked with over 350 high quality products and
services.

Many are EXCLUSIVE.

There is NO selling or face to face rejection.

Business is a numbers game.   Using our Internet System, you could expose your business to
more people in a month than could be accomplished in a lifetime in the traditionally. You
would potentially never take a face to face rejection, and you would only be dealing with
people who are interested. All from the comfort of your own home.

The products are shipped to your customers directly from the company, with no interaction
on your part! You get all the benefits of being a business owner, without all the hassles!
All the accounting is done for you, at the end of the month YOU GET A CHECK! No other
business is this easy.

You have access to a proven system that drives people who are interested in your business
and products right to your store---automatically!  Using our proven lead generation system
you will only be dealing with people who, like you, are not looking for a job, but truly
want to be in business for themselves. You will receive your own personal 1500+ page web
site with your name on it. Your web superstore can do all the selling for you. Additionally
we have an automated system that will follow up with thousands of people simultaneously,
and it only takes you seconds.  Lastly, you will receive all the training necessary to
insure your success. This is an online business owner's dream!

It's almost impossible to fail.  If you follow our system and use the tools and methods
provided for you ---- you will be successful. You can do this!

Do you want to be an employee the rest of your life, or do you want to be Financially FREE!

Think of it, PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN THE HOUSE OF THEIR DREAMS and DRIVING FREE CARS.

YOU CAN TOO!

THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE TICKET!  IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME! This is a legitimate
company, who are aggressively expanding to the Internet. We are a 14 year old, publicly
traded company on NASDAQ, which means full financial disclosure. This can be YOUR
business, with all the tax advantages of owning your own home based business.

If you put in 5 hrs. per week for 2-3 years worth of effort, you can make your dreams
come true. You are at the right place at the right time. The Internet is the market place
of the future. The future is here, now!

If your serious...

Succeed together with us.

The decision is yours, the time is going to pass anyway.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

ACT NOW!

Please send your:

Name:
Address (USA Only):
Phone Number:
Best time to Call:
Number of Hours Willing To Commit To Your Business:
How Much Money Do You Want To Earn Per Month:

To mailto:autoincome6 at juno.com