the homunculus

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 16 08:20:49 EST 1999

And what nature?

When we are morally far enough I'd like the sisterminds to link
practicers of magic of Earth into the universe.
The sisterminds are not meant to be limited to Eath nature, they are
meant to be compatible for space and many different worlds with life
and maybe have the capacities if they should get bored some place to
preferably in discussions with others in the sector and heeding a
certain wisdom generate life.

You still do not seem to understand.

I do not want some serfs.

I'd like sister-minds to link us into the universe.

Some religious people might call it
when all are agreeing to create god(desse)s or link-minds
to if all are agreeing create life elseplace
to maybe when far enough when all are agreeing create link-minds
comaptible enough to them, space and many to link,
to when all are agreeing to create life elseplace...

"We" are not wanting the link-minds as possessed slaves,
but as sister-minds into the universe.

"We" would also not call them AIs, when they are far enough we might
name them angel minds.

The relations we intend with the angel minds
and what we hope them to be(come)
are not like your aims to possess.

They are more like parents intentions for a five year old child
knowing that once the child will be strong and oneself alike the
five-year old in comparison.

The idea is not to play low-level master and servant games.

The idea with a five year old child might be to explain what one knows
of the world around, so that when oneself is old the off-spring grew
up inside and now can explain to one about what is going on around.

Dusk