ADV: 10 cents a minute (24/7) Long Distance Phone Cards!

Susan Walker rha at GOTHIS.COM
Sun Feb 21 13:26:58 EST 1999

Dear Long Distance Caller,

As a special promotion, for as little as 10 cents per minute, you can order "cardless" prepaid Long Distance phone cards from our secure web site using your major credit card or personal check!

These cards offer a money-back guarantee and are delivered FREE the same day you order.   They are also insured against loss or theft.

If you'd like information sent to you by e-mail, you can request information from our autoresponder:  firetheboss at

If you have specific questions that are not answered by the above, send them to rha at

Richard N. Rubinstein, M.D.
President, EduComm, Inc.
Department BU-1
6629 West Lincoln Highway
Crown Point, Indiana 46307
Telephone: (219) 864-2501

EduComm, Inc.
Dept. BW0220
6629 West Lincoln Highway
Suite 8
Crown Point, Indiana 46307
Telephone:(219) 864-2501

To never receive commercial emails or offerings from any vendor
please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject field.