How to find a buyer for the biochemicals I make?

tkm at che.iitkgp.ernet.in tkm at che.iitkgp.ernet.in
Tue Jan 19 22:15:21 EST 1999

  I am a faculty member of Biotechnology Centre at IIT Kharagpur, India and
incharge of the Downstream Processing & Biochemistry Lab here. I am looking
for buyers for the following biochemicals:  Plant lectins, Phosphotidyl
Choline, Phosphatidyl Serine, Glucosamine, Lactoferrin, Gangliosides, and
Enzymes - Urease, Peroxidase, Glucose oxidase, Papain etc. We can manufacture
even others on request.  If some one can suggest some buyers' names or has
any advice for me, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

                                                     T.K. Maity