Tilapia mossambica vaccination

Francisco Adriano Simões adriano.simoes at usa.net
Sun Mar 7 11:51:48 EST 1999

    I was seeking information about tilapia mossambica physiology,
aquaculture requirements and immunology characteristics to "design" an
experimental procedure for a vaccination program against a disease yet
to choose. I need this information for the laboratory part of an
Immunology discipline;  so if you now some bibliografic or www sources
of information I woud be very grateful if pass that to me.

    Thanks in advance for any kind of help (and the time spended reading

    Francisco Simões

Student at the university of Algarve (www.ualg.pt)
mailto:adriano.simoes at usa.net