still Need help identifying a worm...

S & L nospamcampbell at
Sat Mar 27 04:53:48 EST 1999

Thanks for your replies to my question.

I know you must be very busy but could you spare a minute to look at a
drawing I have made of the worm in question. It's posted at along with a more detailed
description. I have had some different ideas on identification and would
value your opinion given a better description.
Thanks again, Steve Campbell