General Biology

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Nov 2 08:38:48 EST 1999

On 1 Nov 1999, Fuzz_guple wrote:

> Date: 1 Nov 1999 23:58:44 -0800
> From: Fuzz_guple <Fuzz_guple at ZERG.COM>
> Newsgroups: bionet.general
> Subject: General Biology
>
> We have an exam coming up and have no notes to study from. We need info
> on Mammals, Cells, Ecology, Plants and Diversity. Quick response please.

Go to the library !

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD

* For HUSAR, W2H & GCG visit:          http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *
* German             German Cancer Research Center DKFZ        European *
* EMBnet             Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)            Data *
* node               INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany        Resource *
* - Genius -          phone ++49 6221-4223-42 fax -33           - EDR - *