Your $50

wwwpublications at HOTMAIL.COM wwwpublications at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 9 14:13:27 EST 1999

This advertisement is never sent unsolicited.  Your email address has been submitted to us indicating your interest in our publications.  If you are not interested in our publications and wish to be removed from our lists, simply do NOT respond and ignore this email.  Your email address will be removed from all future mailings.  Thank You.

                   Your Personal Pass Code Number is:   5364424253
                   To redeem, please call toll free 1-800-377-8977

Congratulations! You have won $50.

To redeem your $50, please dial the following toll free number and have your pass code ready.

Toll-Free Number: 1-800-377-8977
And your Personal Pass Code Number is:   5364424253