BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

david_loewenstern at yr.com david_loewenstern at yr.com
Thu Nov 11 15:40:55 EST 1999

In article <80com9$h35$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
  rmcelwaine at visto.com wrote:

>                (5) Weigh the residue from each group.  [The residue of
>                    the sprouted group will usually weigh at least
>                    SEVERAL PERCENT MORE than the other group.]

No duh.  What exactly do you think sprouting is?  I'll bet if you take
an acorn, plant it and wait a decade, then come back and incinerate the
resulting "sprout", the residue will weigh more than a _whole_ acorn.
Much more.

>                (6) Analyze quantitatively the residue of each group
for
>                    mineral content.  [ Some of the mineral atoms of
the
>                    sprouted group have been TRANSMUTED into heavier
>                    mineral elements by FUSING with atoms of oxygen,
>                    hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, etc..]

This would be more impressive if you burned the filter paper as well.
Otherwise, you can't rule out the much more plausible hypothesis that
the sprouts have extracted trace minerals from the paper.

>                Some MINERAL DEPOSITS in the ground are formed by
micro-
>           organisms FUSING together atoms of silicon, carbon,
nitrogen,
>           oxygen, hydrogen, etc..

Even if we assume such transmutations occur, how could you _possibly_
know the above?

>                The two reactions Si + C <--> Ca, by micro-organisms,
>           cause "STONE SICKNESS" in statues, building bricks, etc..

Never heard of it, but feel free to post a description of the
phenomenon, and evidence that the silicon is transmuting.  You sure
you're not describing damage due to acid rain?

>                The reaction N2 --> CO, catalysed by very hot iron,
>           creates a CARBON MONOXIDE POISON HAZARD for welder operators
>           and people near woodstoves (even properly sealed ones).

And not, say, incomplete burning of the fuel?  That's the usual cause of
CO.  Do your results still hold if you heat up the iron electrically in
a pure nitrogen environment?

>                Some bacteria can even NEUTRALIZE RADIOACTIVITY !

You mean, they can survive in radioactive environments?  Sure.  So can a
guy in a lead suit.  They can prevent radioactive decay?  Prove it.

>                ALL OF THESE THINGS AND MORE HAPPEN, IN SPITE OF the
>           currently accepted "laws" of physics, (including the law
>           which says that atomic fusion requires EXTREMELY HIGH
>           temperatures and pressures.)

There's no such physical law.  It's hard to take seriously anyone who
tries to blow away all of modern science without understanding what a
scientific law _is_.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.