BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Susan Hill susanhill at esc.net.au
Sun Nov 14 17:56:59 EST 1999

I have read both of your recommended texts and they are both purile from a
scientific standpoint.   Kervran talks about 'transmutation' from deficient
plots but no-where in his book does he give an analysis of the plant to
establish that it produced one element by transmuting from another.  That is
assumed BECAUSE HE STARTED with a rate limiting nutrient deficiency.
Whatever happened to the scientific method ?

Go ahead - spend the money - buy the books - and if you have half a brain
you will come to the same conclusion that I did when I read about the ex
Qantas pilot who believed that all the antennas on peoples houses were part
of a secret alien spacehip navigation system.  Duh - why don't you knock on
their door and ask them if they are part of the conspiracy !@!

The 'secret' life of plants is equally technically challenging.

Brook Hill
Australia