Solutions for Business Success ! 4697

muctxt at muctxt at
Thu Nov 11 11:01:26 EST 1999

If this item is posted to a wrong usenet address, please notify us and we immediately will remove it.Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation !
support at

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have just lunched a powerful site on the net: !

There you can find helpful tools to promote your company and business worldwide.

There you can download for FREE many E-Books regarding "Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks", many "How to" reports and a fantastic marketing Course will be in your hands absolutely for FREE without any present and future abligation ! FREE !!!

At you can also submit for FREE your web pages to 1000's Search Engines ( or to the most important ).

A "FFA" adding page is also available !

If you need web space, please ask. It is available for FREE !

There you can find company directories and you can post your advertising for FREE !

Please go to NOW ! Time is money !

Thanks a lot for your kid attention.

Marketing Dept.
marketing at