PR Firms - Stock Companies Advertising is our Specialty - like this ad

hwohy at AUSI.COM hwohy at AUSI.COM
Sun Nov 21 11:18:28 EST 1999

Direct email advertising gets fast orders or you would not see it.

We provide all reliable bulk mail services.

We can mail for you or get you an isp account to mail through.

PR Firms and Stock Companies are our Specialty.

Great verified names, not this cd junk which are probably our old names.

All new web based mail system. Mails a million or more a day. Professional mail system for the serious mailer.

915-550-2521

Hit button to hear no more. Sometimes reply dies before we get to it.