PR Firms - Stock Companies Advertising is our Specialty - like this ad - More INFO here

z0rbaf at z0rbaf at
Sun Nov 21 15:28:53 EST 1999

Please see
for an example of what happens when
you use somebody elses lists - the
ONLY way to know for sure that your
list is good, is to compile it yourself!
If you want something done right, you
have to do it yourself.

And remember, SPAM is ILLEGAL in Virgina, Washington and
               have a nice day :)

MORE INFORMATION should you desire it....

My post to this newsgroup in no-way constitutes a
solicitation for more E-Mail.  I NEVER buy anything
from anyone who sends JUNK E-Mail!
see &

In article
<943200145.bhduj at>,