The most worrld's unusual light bulb...

cosmic42450 at hotmail.com cosmic42450 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 22 00:56:37 EST 1999

PLEASE... DON'T EAT THE COSMIC SPAGHETTI!
But do try it! It's a perfect gift! New on the planet!

Cosmic Spaghetti is  the world's most unusual
"light bulb" - a four foot flexible, portable, cool,
electroluminescent cable, powered by 2 "AA"
batteries, that comes in five hot colors -
purple,  blue,  green,  orange and yellow.

FUN KITS make great gifts and are only $9.95!
BUY FIVE FUN KITS and YOU GET ONE FREE!
We ship the same day we receive your request.

You can tie them into knots, braid them or use
them for costumes, novelties, sports events,
night safety, wierd stuff!

Kids love them! They can light up their Toys
and Hobbies! Play with RC cars, planes, trains...
or fly a kite at night! Make Awesome gift baskets...
Create a Magic Bowl! Experiment with Light Art!

You thought lava lamps were cool?
COSMIC SPAGHETTI IS THE COOLEST!

FOR THE MILLENNIUM, NOW AND ANYTIME!
YOU WILL BE THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD,
THE CAMPUS AND THE TOWN.

But don't believe what you read, believe what
you see! And you can see, and order, Cosmic
Spaghetti NOW! Go to
www.ixpres.com/marquee1
to experience this fantastic invention!

This announcement has been processed by an
independent service company.

As per HR1910, 2.a.(3), if you would prefer to not
receive updates on COSMIC SPAGHETTI, reply with
the subject as "REMOVE" and your request shall be
processed immediately upon receipt.

We do respect your online privacy and sincerely
apologize if you have received this message in error.
Further messages will only be sent to you upon your
specific request.